Department of Labor Federal Compliance PosterCenter
Do You Have the Required Compliance Postings?
* * * VA State now Requires Revised 2019 Fed/State Postings * * *
November 2 (Update): All Virginia companies with 1 or more employees must have the required Federal and State employee labor and safety postings displayed at each workplace. Failure to do so may result in a fine or violation.
Free Shipping + Free Lamination (through November 15) on US Orders $60+
Required for each Worksite
If you have one or more employees your company must display all “Mandatory To Post” State, Federal and OSHA Labor Law Postings for your state. They must be displayed in a place where employees congregate.
2 Options: Starting at $62
1. Contractor Compliance Bundle (Federal + Your State): Best Seller
- State Specific All-in-One (what’s included)
- Federal OSHA Workplace Safety
- Federal Code of Safe Practices
- Construction Area Warning
- Postings Required Per-Jobsite
- All Updates through November 2019
- This includes Option 2 + additional needed postings
2. Mandatory for All Businesses (Federal + Your State):
Mobile Jobsite or Service? Get the Mobile Poster Pack Below
25-Years of Compliance Solutions
Founded in 1989, CPC is trusted by businesses across the nation who understand the importance of accuracy and compliance.
It would take a week for our office person to do this. This is by far the easiest and cheapest way to stay in compliance without having to spend our time tracking new laws and rules.
Well… that was easy. Ordered on Tuesday and they were here on Friday. Now I can check this off the list.